At SCS, we recite our student creed during every class. This reminds us that the martial arts is more than kicking and punching, it’s building character!
Our Li’l Champion Student Creed:
- I promise to say, “I Can Do It!” and to eat healthy food.
- I promise to be a good listener and always be good to others.
- I promise to never misuse what I learn in class.
Our Junior and Adult Student Creed:
- I intend to develop myself in a positive manner and to avoid anything that would reduce my mental growth or my physical health.
- I intend to develop self discipline in order to bring out the best in myself and others.
- I intend to use what I learn in class constructively and defensively, to help myself and my fellow man and never to be abusive or offensive.