If your student has an Orange stripe on one end of his or her belt, that means they are eligible to test.
Please understand this does not mean they have passed. They need to know material and need to have had enough classes to pass.
If your student has an Orange stripe, there is some things you’ll need to do!
- Congratulations! Make sure you attend classes during the weeks of May 13 – 22, where you’ll be tested in class to see where you are in the process. Renshi or Ms. Crissi will check you and you may be awarded a red stripe or you may be told what to work on. You will have two opportunities for testing during these weeks! So you get one chance to test and not pass and one chance to try again, otherwise, you will be tested again in August. (Blue Stripe)
- Please complete this form for students and adults.
- If you are in grades Kindergarten through Sixth Grade at school or homeschool, please have a school teacher complete this form. You can email them.
- When you have passed, you will be awarded a red stripe. This means you have passed and you will receive a new belt at graduation night, which is May 23.
- The times are 5:45 Lil Champions|6:30 Juniors|7:30 Adults