What’s Going On at SCS?
Please See Below for Information on the Following Announcements
- Please understand we are trying to keep everyone safe, and though we know it’s allergy season, we have to do our best to adhere to the State and CDC recommendations. Please do not attend class if you can answer YES to any of these questions. Click here.
- CMX Class will resume with 4 week sessions that you will commit to begin September 25. Each class will build upon the class before. Tricking, Forms, Weapons, Tournament, etc.
- New Schedule in effect! Effective August 24, 2020 that will allow for more classes. Click here.
- We will still be offering Zoom Classes for the foreseeable future. Click here for links.
- How to Attend Classes in the Dojo. Click Here. Reminder that you must register by 2:00 pm each day and receive a confirmation before coming to class. There is a lot of preparation that goes into the safety for each of our students. Also, if you cancel after 2:00 pm, you will be charged a $10 fee. No exceptions. Thank you for being considerate.
- Mask Requirement Updates. Click Here.
- COVID-19 Statements. Click here for information. updated 8/30/2020
- Get the Spark App! Click for details. | Parents, this is important that you have this! There’s an update to it, so if you haven’t updated, please do!
“A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.” Proverbs 27:12
Please use our Spark App and watch social media for announcements.
Here is a link to our page we have dedicated to the COVID-19 Announcements.
Stay up to date with announcements and more on Spark!
Checklists & Information