What’s Going On at SCS?
HOLIDAY SALE GOING ON NOW! 10-15% off many items! renewal and enrollment specials & more!
Click here for details. We will be adding more and more information and items this week.
NEW SCHEDULE COMING DECEMBER 7.
We will go back to 45 minute class times on all Junior Classes. Lil Champions will remain 30 minutes. The Adults Only Classes will be one hour.
Monday, December 7 through Thursday, December 10 is Buddy Week!
Here are the details that should be read before you bring your buddy to class!
- We will be hosting our Buddy Week Monday December 7 through Thursday December 10.
- Your buddy will need to sign a waiver and come to class with you ONE time during the week. See Waivers below.
- You will need to choose your time, by completing the form below.
- Your buddy should be someone who is interested in classes, as they will receive a special, limited time offer as they earn their belt or do a special fun thing.
- Have your friend wear a t-shirt and workout pants (not shorts, for modesty).
- Have them complete a waiver.
- Family may watch.
- Free Tee for you if your friend enrolls.
Please See Below for Information on the Following Announcements
SPECTATORS CAN WATCH CLASSES NOW!
BEGINNING IMMEDIATELY.: We will allow parents to come watch class. As per the state guidelines, you will need to be masked. You will need to maintain social distancing. Chairs will be cleaned between classes as often as possible. We will have paper towels and a spray cleaner available if you want to clean for yourself.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND CLASS IF YOU ARE SHOWING ANY SYMPTOMS.
We offer Zoom classes so you won’t be left behind.
If you are scheduled for class and end up sick, please send a message to 251-458-6111 or use the Spark App to let us know. Otherwise, If you register for class and don’t show up, or contact us to tell us you are feeling unwell, you will be charged $10 as many of our students are unable to register for the class because they are full.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches not from fitness
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
As, always, we ask that you stay home and rest or take advantage of our Zoom classes if you or someone from your family has been sick with any illness or if you or someone from your family is showing symptoms. This has always been our policy. For example, if a sibling tests positive for flu, please stay home and practice. Thank you.
YOU WILL STILL NEED TO PRE-REGISTER FOR CLASSES. WE WILL NOT BE SENDING CONFIRMATIONS.
Reminder that you need to pre-register for classes by 2:00 pm. If you register and take yourself out of the class after 2:00 pm, you will be charged a late cancellation or no show fee of $10 per spot. Our spaces are limited with the restrictions and most classes are full. We understand that things happen, but because so many people are trying to get into that class, we have to enforce this policy. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
PARENTS OF MINOR STUDENTS, PLEASE COMPLETE THIS WAIVER if you have not already.
UPCOMING EVENTS: WATCH FOR DETAILS
OLDER INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Please understand we are trying to keep everyone safe, and though we know it’s allergy season, we have to do our best to adhere to the State and CDC recommendations. Please do not attend class if you can answer YES to any of these questions. Click here.
- CMX Class will resume with 4 week sessions that you will commit to begin September 25. Each class will build upon the class before. We are beginning tricking! You must attend the first of these classes to attend the rest of the session. Anyone purple belt or above may attend. Please register for this class. It’s 5:30 on Friday.
- Black Belt Candidate Open Mat is switched to 6:30 pm beginning this Friday.
- New Schedule in effect! We are currently updating it for changes effective October 5. WE ARE UPDATING THIS SOON. Click here.
- We will still be offering Zoom Classes for the foreseeable future. Click here for links.
- How to Attend Classes in the Dojo. Click Here. Reminder that you must register by 2:00 pm each day and receive a confirmation before coming to class. There is a lot of preparation that goes into the safety for each of our students. Also, if you cancel after 2:00 pm, you will be charged a $10 fee. No exceptions. Thank you for being considerate.
- Mask Requirement Updates. Click Here.
- COVID-19 Statements. Click here for information. updated 10/5/2020.
- Get the Spark App! Click for details. | Parents, this is important that you have this! There’s an update to it, so if you haven’t updated, please do!
“A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.” Proverbs 27:12
Please use our Spark App and watch social media for announcements.
Here is a link to our page we have dedicated to the COVID-19 Announcements.
Stay up to date with announcements and more on Spark!
Checklists & Information