- Thank you for taking time to read the announcements.
- They were most recently updated: 1/14/19
- See Below for more details on these highlights:
- Rise Tee Shirts are the only ones to be worn in class. (click for more info) Order by January 20!
- January Graduation Information (Got a Blue Stripe? This is for you!)
- Got New Gear? THIS IS IMPORTANT! How to Size Gear!(click for more info) Be sure to practice putting on your gear at home!
- Black Belt Candidates, let us know when you will be in class with a parent (unless you’re over 18).
- No Regular Classes January 24. Graduation Night.
- We will be closed January 25. Watch for online workouts and challenges for all students, including candidates.
- Brown through High Red Belts will need Kamas beginning January 28. Orders for Kamas need to be placed immediately to have any chance of getting them in. We have a few sets in the dojo available for purchase. Here is information on kamas and weapons.
- Remind users! If you use our Remind texts, Verizon has made it so that Remind cannot use their services. You will need to download the app in order to stay up to date with the current announcements. Details regarding this issue can be found here. As always, this is the best place to see the current announcements.
Reminder! The shirts that say Rise are the only ones that can be worn in class from now on.
Because shirts get dingy and we try to maintain a bit of uniformity, along with the fact that we have offered the shirts that have the large phoenix on the front and the word RiSE for close to a year, we ask that you wear only those shirts in class. We have a few in stock and will be offering a preorder sale on some at the end of next week. If you don’t have one, you are always welcome to wear your gi (uniform) top.
Watch for information on graduation times, exam forms and more. Anyone with a blue stripe is eligible to test. Orange belts moving to Purple belt must be in BBC to promote because gear is required. Gear can take a bit of time to come in due to current overseas shipping issues. There will be a form to complete online for the parents of students under 18, the student (if they are in the adult class) and the teacher if they are in elementary school. More information will come.
Friday, January 11, 2019
4:00 – 4:45 Lil Champs and All Levels Juniors (Any belt rank in the Kids Classes)
4:45 – 5:30 All Levels Juniors and Adults
5:30 – 6:15 Hyper Level 1
6:15 – 7:00 Hyper Level 2
6:15 – 7:00 Adult Fitness/Kickboxing Class
7:00 – 7:15 Kata Review for Adults
You can find the schedule here. It has not changed. Class Schedule