They are coming back to SCS for an amazing seminar on May 12.
Jackson Rudolph, Cole Presley, Reid Presley and for the first time at SCS, Mackensi Emory! Here are some videos if you don’t know who they are!
Seminar Handout: COMPETITIVE EDGE SEMINAR 2018
Important Information|Very Important|Please Read:
- DO NOT bring your gear bags
- DO plan on leaving during lunch. We will be reopening the doors after 12:50 pm
- DO bring your best attitude
- DO wear your Seminar Tee or SCS tee on Saturday
- DO wear pants, such as gi pants or tricking pants (no shorts)
- DO NOT wear your belt
- DO bring your weapons labeled with your names
- We will have water available for students during the event, bring a reusable bottle if you have one!
- DO be respectful. Even if you have met the champs before, please do not be annoying, please give them space.
- There will be breaks in between each session for snack/drink.
- You may want to come towards the end of each session for a
“performance” of what they have worked on during that time.
Private Lessons will be available on May 11 and 12.
Some private lessons have opened up due to injury and schedule conflicts!
Email Crissi.Boyer@me.com to reserve your spot
- Saturday|3:15 pm Jackson
- Saturday|3:15 pm Cole
- Saturday|4:15 pm Cole
- All levels of martial artists are welcome to attend!
- The morning sessions will be for all levels, including beginners.
- Afternoon sessions will be for more advanced students. (You must attend the morning sessions to attend the afternoon sessions.)
- Private Lessons are $100 each and are available on a first come, first served basis.
- There are no refunds. Tickets may be transferred to another student.
This seminar at Battle of Atlanta is $129 – $149.
- Morning Sessions Only $75
- Morning and Afternoon Sessions $100
- Tee Shirt Only $15
Don’t miss what may be the last time we are able to have all of them at our dojo due to their busy schedules!
- 5:00-5:30 pm Meet & Greet
- 5:30-6:30 pm Private Lessons 1
- 6:45-7:45 pm Private Lessons 2
- 9:00-9:50 am Forms Session
- 10:00-10:50 am Weapons Session 1
- 11:00-11:50 am Kicking & Tricking Session 1
- 12:00-1:00 pm Lunch (Students are asked to leave the building during lunch. You may picnic in the grass outside the dojo or eat in your cars or go somewhere for lunch. We’d like to give the Champions a chance to have some down time and not be bombarded by students. Doors will close at 12:00 noon and reopen at 12:50 for the afternoon sessions.
- 1:00-1:50 pm Weapons Session 2
- 2:00-2:50 pm Kicking & Tricking Session 2
- 3:00-4:00 pm Private Lessons 3
- 4:00-5:00 pm Private Lessons 4