They are coming back to SCS for an amazing seminar on May 12.
Jackson Rudolph, Cole Presley, Reid Presley and for the first time at SCS, Mackensi Emory! Here are some videos if you don’t know who they are!
Private Lessons will be available on May 11 and 12.
Information on Weapons for the Seminar can be found here (if you don’t already have them). There will be a special discount through April 30.
All levels of martial artists are welcome to attend!
The morning sessions will be for all levels, including beginners.
Afternoon sessions will be for more advanced students. (You must attend the morning sessions to attend the afternoon sessions.)
Private Lessons are $100 each and are available on a first come, first served basis.
FREE T-Shirt if you sign up by April 15. Use code CE2018
This seminar at Battle of Atlanta is $129 – $149.
Morning Sessions Only $75
Morning and Afternoon Sessions $100
Tee Shirt Only $15
Don’t miss what may be the last time we are able to have all of them at our dojo due to their busy schedules!
- 5:00-5:30 pm Meet & Greet
- 5:30-6:30 pm Private Lessons 1
- 6:45-7:45 pm Private Lessons 2
- 9:00-9:50 am Forms Session
- 10:00-10:50 am Weapons Session 1
- 11:00-11:50 am Kicking & Tricking Session 1
- 12:00-1:00 pm Lunch (Students are asked to leave the building during lunch. You may picnic in the grass outside the dojo or eat in your cars or go somewhere for lunch. We’d like to give the Champions a chance to have some down time and not be bombarded by students. Doors will close at 12:00 noon and reopen at 12:50 for the afternoon sessions.
- 1:00-1:50 pm Weapons Session 2
- 2:00-2:50 pm Kicking & Tricking Session 2
- 3:00-4:00 pm Private Lessons 3
- 4:00-5:00 pm Private Lessons 4