Have you pre-registered for class?
Can you answer the COVID-19 Screening Questions with a “No”?
Please wait in your vehicle until your class has been announced or the Sign is flipped on the door that says you may check in for classes.
Have you completed the COVID-19 Waiver?
Please maintain six feet of distance between you and the person in front of you.
IMPORTANT COVID ANNOUNCEMENTS!
WE ARE WORKING TO MAINTAIN OUR SAFETY STANDARDS, WHILE ALLOWING STUDENTS TO RETURN TO SOME FORM OF NORMALCY. WE REALIZE THAT TRAINING IN THE MARTIAL ARTS IS A HUGE STRESS RELIEF FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN IMPACTED BY THE MANY PUNCHES 2020 HAS THROWN AT US.
After reviewing the surveys that we received, we have almost a 50/50 split on returning to normal and maintaining our safety standards. Therefore, we want to maintain the same things, but bring back some of the environment that we used to have.
We normally give more notice than this, but we saw no reason to wait to implement them, as everyone would be excited as soon as they heard them.
All students are welcome to wear masks through class, and we encourage it.
All students are welcome to continue to train on Zoom during the classes we have set up.
LIL CHAMPIONS SESSIONS AND BEGINNERSSCHEDULE CHANGE FOR TUESDAY/THURSDAYS!
BEGINNING IMMEDIATELY.: Our Lil Champions Sessions have become quite popular and we want to be able to give both classes the attention they deserve, as we always have. When we created the schedule, we had one Lil Champion signed up, now we have many more, which is so awesome as it is one of Ms. Crissi’s favorite classes to teach. Therefore, we have adjusted our schedule for our Lil Champs and Beginners on Tuesday|Thursday. These two classes will require students to arrive no earlier that FIVE MINUTES BEFORE CLASS.
ALL 7:00 CLASSES WILL BE ADULTS ONLY!
BEGINNING OCTOBER 12: They will also be one hour classes. Our Adults need to be pushed and focused. This is for any student who was in the adult class.
SPECTATORS CAN WATCH CLASSES NOW!
BEGINNING IMMEDIATELY.: We will allow parents to come watch class. As per the state guidelines, you will need to be masked. You will need to maintain social distancing. Chairs will be cleaned between classes as often as possible. We will have paper towels and a spray cleaner available if you want to clean for yourself.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO BE ABLE TO ANSWER THE COVID-19 QUESTIONS IN A WAY THAT WILL KEEP EVERYONE SAFE.
BEGINNING IMMEDIATELY.: We will be switching the door signs to allow the classes in, however we will not be greeting and taking temperatures. As it is, we have not noticed anyone arriving with a fever, and anyone with symptoms of any sort (even allergies) has been isolated and asked to wear a mask. We will have hand sanitizer available and we ask that you use this on the way in and out of the dojo. As, always, we ask that you stay home and rest or take advantage of our Zoom classes if you or someone from your family has been sick with any illness or if you or someone from your family is showing symptoms. This has always been our policy. For example, if a sibling tests positive for flu, please stay home and practice. Thank you.
STUDENTS CAN USE THE SHOE RACK FOR THEIR SHOES.
They will then line up in order of rank on the socially distanced spots before classes. We do ask that people not arrive more than 10 minutes before their class.
BATHROOMS WILL BE AVAILABLE, BUT WE WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO CLEAN AFTER CLASSES.
YOU WILL STILL NEED TO PRE-REGISTER FOR CLASSES. WE WILL NOT BE SENDING CONFIRMATIONS.
Reminder that you need to pre-register for classes by 2:00 pm. If you register and take yourself out of the class after 2:00 pm, you will be charged a late cancellation or no show fee of $10 per spot. Our spaces are limited with the restrictions and most classes are full. We understand that things happen, but because so many people are trying to get into that class, we have to enforce this policy. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
PARENTS OF MINOR STUDENTS, PLEASE COMPLETE THIS WAIVER.
You will be permitted into the dojo one at a time for the beginning of the 10 step process to having a great class.
- Watch for the sign to be flipped so it says “YOU MAY CHECK IN FOR CLASS”
- Please wear a mask into and out of the dojo. You will be able to remove it before you begin training.
- Use the sanitizer on the table on your way in.
- Use the bathroom or get a drink before class. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO DURING CLASS. (Once one has to go, they all have to go and we have to repeat the sanitizer process again, which disrupts the class.)
- Place your shoes in the shoe rack and maintain your spacing. Line up according to rank. We will be helping to facilitate this. Please keep your gear bag with you and your mask on until you are invited on the floor.
- We will line people up on the floor, you will be able to take your mask off at that point.
- Your hands will be sprayed with a sanitizing spray
- Class will begin.
- If you are able to interact with others and we have a segment of the class for that, you will follow the protocols outlined by your parents. If you have not completed that section of the survey, please do it here. https://sparkpages.io/forms/?frm=Oci
- As you leave, please put your mask back on, gather your shoes and belongings, maintain the required distancing.
- We will still not have snacks or drinks or the use of the water fountain at this time, so please bring a water bottle for use after class.
- When you leave, please use the sanitizer on your way out.
- Have a great day!